Successful developments reflect a thoughtful synthesis of site planning, architecture, engineering, and landscape design. At SREA, we offer clients planning and entitlement services based on decades of experience producing award-winning, financially successful projects and communities.
Our planning approach reflects a philosophy of “preserving the land” with environmentally sensitive site plans, creative and meaningful architecture, and integrative landscape design. Our entitlement process is predicated on a fact-based collaborative approach. We select and work closely with our design and entitlement expert affiliates to assure outcomes that protect the integrity and reputation of our client.
Our planning and entitlement services include:
- Assisting in the recommendations of zoning counsel and planning professionals, including engineering firms, land planners, fiscal impact consultants, architects and landscape design professionals.
- Formulation of entitlement strategies
- Representing clients in the planning and zoning phases of development
- Attend initial site visit with site acquisition agent to determine zoning feasibility
- Address jurisdictional issues pertinent to each site, permitting process and timelines, regulations and any identifiable neighborhood restrictions and or constraints
- Coordination with client architect and engineer in development of necessary submittal drawings, photo simulations and renderings as required
- Initiate land use permit process and compile all information for application submittal to appropriate jurisdiction
- Coordination and interface with planning staff, as required
- Representation of client at all hearings, city council meetings, and community meetings
- Preparation of necessary documentation for compliance with CEQA, NEPA, SHPO, Coastal Act, Clean Water Act, and other state and federal regulations
- Attend and participate in weekly deployment meetings to discuss project status and to obtain and provide necessary input from the project team